TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bookings must be paid in advance. Cash or card payment for drop-in is possible, depending on availability at the time.
- If you have any concerns regarding the suitability of Yoga for any condition or ailment you may be suffering from, please consult with your GP in the first instance.
- Photos and videos may be taken on occasion for the purpose of electronic promotion and/or marketing via social media and our website. If you do not wish to be photographed please let me know.
Regular classes cancellation policy
- Early cancellations: class bookings can be cancelled up to 12 hours in advance for a full refund. If you paid by class pass, your class will be credited back to your account.
- Late cancellations: any cancellations made after this time (within 12 hours of the class start time) will not be credited back to your class pass or refunded.
- Repeat no-shows may result in a ban from booking on the system.
Workshops and courses cancellation policy
- Early cancellation: workshops and courses can be cancelled up to SEVEN days in advance for a full refund.
- Late cancellation: workshops and courses cancelled after this time (within seven days of the start date) will only be refunded if the space is filled.
- If we have to cancel the workshop or course for any reason, which may include minimum numbers not being met then a full refund will be given.
One to one appointments cancellation policy
- Early cancellation: appointments can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Late cancellations: appointments cancelled after this time (within 24 hours of the scheduled time) will be charged in full.
Packages and Gift Certificates
- Packages and gift certificates have an expiry date, which cannot be extended.
- Packages and gift certificates are non-shareable.