- I am a complete beginner/very unfit/can not touch my toes, are your classes suitable for me?
- I have an injury/illness/condition, is it safe for me to join your classes?
- Do I have to book online? Can I just drop in?
- I have booked my first class, anything I need to know?
- What should I wear? Do I need a mat? Any other equipment?
- How much do your classes cost?
- What is your cancellation and refunds policy?
A – Most definitely. We strive to make our classes accessible to all levels. You are encouraged to work within your current capabilities and level of fitness. Yoga teaches us to listen to our own bodies and do what is right for us.
A – If you have health concerns you should speak to your G.P. in the first instance to get a diagnosis and a recommendation on whether Yoga is advisable. In most cases, Yoga is suitable or even recommended, but best to check with a medical professional.
A – We limit the number of practitioners per class so as to provide a good experience. This means that most classes fill up quite quickly, so it is necessary to book. You can easily check availability in the online booking system.
A – Wear something comfortable that you can freely move in. No need for special footware as Yoga is practiced barefoot. Bring your own mat and a blanket for relaxation.
A – All pricing options are here.
A – You can find the terms and conditions here