Firstly, thank you so much for choosing to practice with us!
COVID-19 studio procedures:
- Classes must be pre-booked via the website
- Class arrival time is 15 mins before the session, if you’re earlier please wait outside socially distanced.
- You must wear a mask until you are settled on your mat and when leaving after class.
- If at all possible, avoid using the toilets at the studio. If you do use the toilets please use the sanitising wipes provided to wipe down taps etc you may have touched.
- Come upstairs into the studio in a single file maintaining 2m between you and other clients.
- Arrive in your yoga clothes if possible.
- Shoes are not allowed in the studio area, there is a shoe rack at the top of the stairs, please keep your socks on until you are on your mat.
- Hand-washing facilities are available in the toilets on the middle landing and hand gel is provided at the studio area entrance, you must sanitise your hands on entering the room.
- Bring your own mat, water and any props you would like to use. There are some mats available to buy should you need to.
- Please make sure your mobile is on silent (not vibrate!) and leave it with your belongings.
- Mat markers will be in place to show you where to put your mat, all pre-measured to keep everyone at least 2 metres apart.
Where we are:
We are located in New Road, Ayr, in a red sandstone building next to “Boogie Bounce”.The studio itself is up two flights of stairs.
Where to park:
You can often find a parking spot in New Road itself but other options are marked in the following map: